If you treat people with respect, always do your best and be a decent human being, then your life will be just fine.

If you treat people with respect, always do your best and be a decent human being, then your life will be just fine.

The 2nd situation was about you being too forgiven with yourself. What does that mean exactly?

Let’s say at work, the team counted on you to finish your job in time, but you didn’t. You don’t care because: “I tried… it is what it is. Also, why would I care about my team?”

Maybe you did your best and things weren’t finished, but you have to care about the people that you’re working with.

“WAIT A MINUTE, didn’t you say you don’t need friends at work?”

Yes, I did, but that doesn’t mean not to care about people.

 Why? Because that says a lot about your character. If you treat people with respect, always do your best and be a decent human being, basically, then your life will be just fine.

Now… if you want to live an amazing life and not an ok one, then you have to make some changes. You can 100% use the inner voice to motivate you to do better. Think about it being like a football coach or an army instructor that keeps yelling at you, because he cares and this will push you to get stuff done. Use it to your advantage; tame and dominate it!

 


There were times when my inner voice was overwhelming. I couldn’t get things done, the more I wanted to, the more it said “Don’t bother!” I was thinking that something good needs to happen in my life so that I can actually achieve a goal. The more I was hearing it in my head, the more it discouraged me.

Until, I started to ask myself: “Why am I listening to it? Hello? I’m the master of my own mind!” From that point, everything changed. Every time the voice came back, slowly, I was saying, actually saying out loud: “shut up”, “leave me alone” or “f*ck off”, pardon my French. This was the first step, the second step and the most important one, was replacing the insults and negative thoughts with positive ones. Not positive insults but words of encouragement, you got it.


Comments