Once you realize things are never about you, life becomes at least 10 times easier.

 Once you realize things are never about you, life becomes at least 10 times easier.


“What do you mean by handling people?”

You know those people who annoy, criticize and put you down?

Well, I realized that it’s never about me. They have their own issues that they deal with, because… why?

You got it, they don’t want to improve and change their lives for the better. I dodged the question, right?

I ignore them, that’s the answer.

Once you realize things are never about you, life becomes at least 10 times easier. Now, this doesn’t mean that if you made a mistake and people yell at you, it’s because of them… no, you’re the problem, take responsibility and fix the situation. There are some cases in which they might blow things out of proportion, which is a sign of another matter but we’ll talk about this another time.


Back to the main subject, why should you “Always Improve”?

As time passed by and I honed my skills, I discovered that something was still missing. That’s when I got into life coaching. Of course, it became an obsession. I studied and practiced a lot. I can say that I was pretty good at it even from the start.

I heard a lot of people saying: “What’s life coaching? It’s bullsh*t, nobody can actually help you.” Good thing that I ignored them and minded my own business. It’s a free world you can believe whatever you want to. I don’t have to convince anyone of anything, which is great!

I’ll never forget my first coaching session; it took me 40 mins to get to the source of the person’s issue. Her problem was that she didn’t see the gym as a challenge anymore.

 “What solution did you give her?”

Coaches help people find their own solution. There isn’t a general resolve for everyone, but having personal goals helps a lot. Regular exercise improves your mind and body. Set goals for yourself, in both your personal and professional life and this will push you to do more and become better. As a result, your life and the lives of those around you, will improve.

 Coaching for me was a new kind of “therapy”. It was more focused on solutions, rather than digging in the past. I really enjoyed that aspect. Even though sometimes, I needed to identify the root problem, which was in the past.

Comments