Mission: Always Improve; Goal: Inspire people to get better

Mission: Always Improve
Goal: Inspire people to get better

How did it all start?

A long time ago, I saw this psychologist in a TV show giving advice to people. It seemed like he had a solution for everything. I wanted to be like that. I didn’t want people to struggle and be stuck in a hard situation. I started studying psychology very intense. It became an obsession. I think that was the start of my „if I like something I go all in” habit. I was reading a lot and trying to find opportunities to practice. 

I was young, I didn’t have a lot of answers and that really pissed me off. I hated not knowing stuff and not having solutions for different issues. That was my drive to learn and figure out more things about life. I refused to think that there can’t be a way out of any situation, no matter how bad it was.

After a while, I had my first „patient”. She thought she was suffering from depression. Back then, I didn’t know the exact symptoms, so I did my best to just be there for her, to talk about things and figure out a solution. After 1 month or so, she started feeling better. In retrospect, she wasn’t depressed, but disappointed in herself. She didn’t do any fun activities, didn’t have any friends who could have brightened her day. She was stuck in her own head.



“How did you help exactly?”

I’m not 100% sure. I know that listening helped a lot. I showed her that she can do a lot of things if she puts her mind to it. “Life is just beginning, you’re still young”. After some time, she sent me a thank you email, saying that she’s fine, engaged and is expecting a child. It was the best “thank you” that I ever got; knowing that I made a difference in someone’s life meant a lot to me and still does, until this day.

That was it, I got even more obsessed to grow and improve. I needed to get better, for myself and others as well.

I think that my “Always Improve” motto was born around that time. I realized that, it’s never enough, I can always get better.

Comments