I’m not chasing happiness; my goal is to live a fulfilled life.

I’m not chasing happiness; my goal is to live a fulfilled life. 

“How will you be happy if it’s never enough?”

I’m not chasing happiness; my goal is to live a fulfilled life. How do I plan to do that?

By learning, growing and becoming a better person. Doing this, I’m more capable of helping those around me.

 “Why should I improve? I am enough.”

Biggest lie that we tell ourselves and/or others.

It’s never enough. The more you know, the more you want to know. When you grow you can never go back. It’s like a “knowledge drug” that you get hooked on.

Taken to the extreme everything can be bad. Let’s say you want to learn how to play the piano in 1 year. You study and practice but after 1 year you still can’t play as well as you wanted. You become frustrated, annoyed, disappointed and you quit. You start to doubt yourself and you don’t want to do anything anymore.

Sounds familiar? I’m sure you had a situation like this.

It’s important to keep going, you will see the results. Hard work always pays off.


Back to my story:

Slowly but surely, I started gaining knowledge and got in the Psychology University, what a surprise right? Finished that and continued with my never ending “Always Improve” journey.

 “There are so many problems in the world, you can’t help everyone.”

That’s what I heard a lot as well. Accepting this was a hard pill to swallow. A mistake that I made, was giving advice to people that didn’t ask for help. They wouldn’t listen, we’d both waste time and I would get mad. I really had to understand and accept the fact that some people don’t want help.

I will do my best to make a difference, no matter how big or small in someone’s life. By always improving, I had a genuine desire to learn and grow, so that I can help as many people as possible.

Comments