Become an amazing leader and you will change lives!

Become an amazing leader and you will change lives!


It’s not easy to be a leader. Leadership can be taught, but if you’re not inclined to do it, you’re not going to be a good leader. You will end up being a boss that barks orders at everyone.
“Not me, I know what I’m doing.”
Alright, what did you do the last time when a team member came with the same problem twice?
You didn’t like the solutions offered so you resolved it. You took away “his power” and you showed him that you would rather take care of things by yourself instead of trusting your team. 
Eh? You didn’t think about that, did you?

“How do you know?”
I know because I was that type of person, I would rather take care of things to make sure everything was alright and I knew that it’s going to get done faster. I wasn’t a good leader. That’s no way to act around your team. I’ll be honest, it was a pretty hard habit to get rid of, but once I did it, it was great. 

This might sound weird, but if you, as a leader encourage people to find solutions, grow and improve, you will get a huge satisfaction. In the same time, people will learn skills and habits for a lifetime. I think it’s a fair exchange. 




How does a leader inspire his/her team to find meaning in their job?


By being passionate about your work, about your team, about the good things that you can make. By being a good leader, you make their lives better and they will make the lives around them better. Think about it like this, you’re not helping just your team but also their entourage. 

I've said this before, but you have a duty toward your team to become the leader you never had. If you think, you’re not ready, start working on becoming a good… NO, an amazing leader. The results you will obtain, the lives you are going to change and the satisfaction you are going to experience, cannot be bought with money.

Comments